This meal is great for breakfast. It is cheap and easy to prepare. Frittata is an egg based dish having other ingredients combined. In this case, we are combining it with plantain as its major ingredient.
2 ripe plantain
3 Habanero pepper (diced)
1 Green pepper(diced)
1 medium onion(sliced)
Salt to taste
How to prepare
- Fry the plantain with vegetable oil on medium heat till its golden brown. Scoop and Set aside.
- Fry the onions and Peppers for 2 minutes, add seasoning and salt, scoop and set aside.
- In a bowl, break the eggs, add little salt and whisk.
- Pour the beaten eggs, dodo, fried bacon, fried onions and peppers into a baking pan
- Give it a good mix
- Place in the oven and let it bake for 10 minutes
- And your Dodo Frittata is ready to eat.
- Slice and serve warm.